The Premier Design Expo and Conference for Commercial Interiors on the East Coast
Now in Philadelphia!
NeoCon East, now entering its 14th year, continues to be the best place on the East Coast for the A&D community to see and specify the latest products and services across a wide spectrum of vertical markets. More than 250 innovative companies will showcase hot new products, visionary designs and cutting edge resources for the commercial interiors market.
The show’s new location at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia will enhance the NeoCon East experience and extend even greater benefits to attendees and exhibitors. From its convenient Northeast location, to its strong economy and powerful design community, the “City of Brotherly Love” will be the ideal host.
- NeoCon East showcases the best in products and services, ready to specify, across a spectrum of vertical markets including Workplace, Healthcare, Education, Public Space, Hospitality, Retail and Government.
- Supported by GSA, NeoCon East features the largest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedule Program.
- The show’s Fall timing is ideal for post-NeoCon product availability and, for government procurement, coincides well with the federal budget cycle.
- NeoCon East features world class programming including keynote presentations by industry icons and more than 25+ CEU –accredited programs. View the 2015 Conference Proceedings here.
- New in 2015, NeoCon East co-located with AIA Philadelphia’s Design on the Delaware Conference.
- Inspiring networking and social events with industry leading partners and strong regional organizations, including AIA and IIDA, enhanced the NeoCon East experience for attendees and exhibitors alike.
- NeoCon East’s Opening Night Event featured IIDA PA/NJ/DE Chapter’s 14th Annual Philadelphia Product Parade right on the show floor.
LocationPennsylvania Convention Center Halls D and E BROAD STREET ENTRANCE Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Thursday, November 10, 2016
- Interior Designers
- Federal Procurement Officers
- Facility Managers
- Space Planners
- Corporate Real Estate Executives
- End Users
- Office Managers
- Purchasing Managers
More than 250 top companies will showcase thousands of new products and services for WORKPLACE, GOVERNMENT, HEALTHCARE, HOSPITALITY, RETAIL, EDUCATION, and PUBLIC SPACE including:
- Accessories / Worktools
- Interior Building Products
- Files & Storage
- Finishes & Material
- Industry Resources
- Moveable Wall Systems
- Stone and Ceramic Tile
- Sustainable Products
- Systems Furniture
- Technology Support
- Wall Treatments
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive email updates about NeoCon East
and stay up to date on everything about the show.